Mark A. Matthes
Email | Phone: 574-533-1171
Mark A. Matthes is a partner at Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP.
Areas of practice
His practice focuses on trial work, including the following:
Mr. Matthes earned his J.D. from Indiana University in 1992 and his B.S. from Grace College in Indiana in 1987. He was admitted to the Indiana State Bar Association in 1992.
Admissions and professional memberships
Mr. Matthes is a member of the following associations:
- Goshen City Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association—Litigation Section Chairman for District Three
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association—Member, Board of Directors
Mr. Matthes' reported cases include the following:
- In re Estate of Warman, 682 N.E.2d 557 (Ind. Ct. App. 1997).
- Lutz v. Lemon, 715 N.E.2d 1268 (Ind. Ct. App. 1999).
When you need an attorney, call the law offices of Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP at 574-533-1171, or contact the firmonline. Conveniently located across the street from the courthouse in Goshen, Indiana, the firm regularly assists clients with a broad range of legal issues.