Landon K. Richmond
Email | Phone: 574-533-1171
Landon K. Richmond is an associate at Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP. During his legal education, Mr. Richmond was named to the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Order of the Barristers in 2012 and competed in the National Health Law Moot Court Competition in 2013. Mr. Richmond also coached the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law moot court team, who competed in the 2014 Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition.
Areas of practice
His practice includes the following legal areas:
- Construction Law and Mechanic's Liens
- Commercial and General Practice Litigation
- Estate and Guardianship Law
- Real Property Law
- Governmental Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Employment Law
- Business/Corporate Law
Mr. Richmond graduated from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2014 and graduated from Purdue University in 2011 where he earned his B.A. in History and a minor in Political Science.
Admissions and professional memberships
Mr. Richmond is admitted to practice law in Indiana. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Goshen City Bar Association.
Mr. Richmond has served his community through involvement with the following organizations:
- Boys & Girls Club of Elkhart County, Member of the Board of Directors - Goshen Unit
- Friendship Flights Foundation, Inc., Member of the Board of Directors
- Indiana State Bar Association, Goshen City Bar Association Delegate
Publications & Presentations
Mr. Richmond's publications include:
- Fair Labor Standards Act - Overtime Regulations Update, YAUB E-Alert (June 2016).
Mr. Richmond's presentations include:
- Indiana State Bar Association Presenter, Naturalization Ceremony for Northern District of Indiana (2015 to Present).
- Hiring and Firing the Safe Way, YAUB Seminar for Executives (April 2017).
Contact the firm
When you need an attorney, call the law offices of Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP at 574-533-1171 or contact the firm online. Conveniently located across the street from the courthouse in Goshen, Indiana, the firm regularly assists clients with a broad range of legal issues.