Jacob T. Palcic
Email | Phone: 574-533-1171
Jacob T. Palcic is an associate at Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP. During his legal education, Mr. Palcic clerked at the Office of the Indiana Attorney General, as well as for the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Areas of practice
His practice includes the following legal areas:
Mr. Palcic received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law in 2017. He earned a B.A. in Philosophy and Theology, cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame in 2014.
Admissions and professional memberships
Mr. Palcic is admitted to practice law in Indiana. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Goshen City Bar Association.
Recent Presentations and Publications
Mr. Palcic’s presentations include:
- Wage and Hour Fundamentals, With Latest Exemption Updates!, Goshen Chamber of Commerce (Goshen, Indiana, Oct. 11, 2018).
- Wage and Hour Fundamentals, With Latest Exemption Updates!, YAUB Seminar (Goshen, Indiana, May 23, 2018).
Mr. Palcic's publications include:
- Paid Sick Leave and Family Medical Leave Expansion Becomes Law, YAUB E-Alert (March 2020).
- COVID-19: Employers’ Legal Rights and Obligations, YAUB E-Alert (March 2020).
- Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Effective for Commercial Drivers, YAUB E-Alert (January 2020).
Contact the firm
When you need an attorney, call the law offices of Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP, at 574-533-1171, or contact the firm online. Conveniently located across the street from the courthouse in Goshen, Indiana, the firm regularly assists clients with a broad range of legal issues.