B. Douglas Hayes
Email | Phone: 574-533-1171
Douglas Hayes is a partner at Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP.
Areas of practice
Mr. Hayes' practice includes the following legal areas:
Mr. Hayes received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame in 1989 and was admitted to the bar the same year. He earned a bachelor's degree in Music, summa cum laude, from Fort Wayne Bible College in 1983.
Admissions and professional memberships
Mr. Hayes was admitted to the bar in 1989. He is a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Specialist by the Indiana Trust and Estate Board of the Indiana State Bar Association. He is also licensed to practice law in the state of Florida. Mr. Hayes is a member of the following associations:
- The Goshen City Bar Association
- The Indiana State Bar Association
- The National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Board certified as a Trust and Estate Lawyer by the Indiana Trust and Estate Specialization Board
Publications which Mr. Hayes authored
- Secular Humanism in Public School Textbooks: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods (Except Thyself), 63 Notre Dame Law Review 358, 1988.
- Bankruptcy Law - the Standard for Rejecting Collective Bargaining Agreements in Bankruptcy: Labor Discovers it Ain't Necessarily So, 63 Notre Dame Law Review 79, 1988.
- Estate Administration. ICLEF Estate Specialization Training 2009.
Mr. Hayes has spoken at many seminars on estate planning and elder law. He is currently serving as a board member and officer of the Bashor Children's Home.
Contact the firm
When you need an attorney, call the law offices of Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham, LLP at 574-533-1171 or contact the firm online. Conveniently located across the street from the courthouse in Goshen, Indiana, the firm regularly assists clients with a broad range of legal issues.